Thursday, January 19, 2012

Eener's Farm 2012 CSA Sign Up



Brrrr! It’s actually winter finally! That’s good I was starting to worry. If we don’t get these good sub-zero temperatures around here I suspect that the potato bugs would form an insurmountable army next summer and just carry away my whole farm.

Anyway…

If you are interested in signing up for the 2012 Eener’s Farm CSA season, please fill out the sign up form at the bottom of this post. I will officially start accepting brand spanking new members on February 1. Alumni members may sign up anytime.

If you are looking for information about Eener’s Farm and the upcoming 2012 CSA season please see the previous post. Or e-mail me at eenermachine@gmail.com or call me at (715)643-2803.

Eener’s Farm C.S.A. Sign-Up Form for 2012
Send this to me in the mail: N12449 220th St. Boyceville WI 54725 or E-mail this information to me at eenermachine@gmail.com and I’ll put you on the list for 2012.

Your Name:____________________________________________________

Which Size Share: Full ($515) Half ($275)

How to Pay: Make checks out to Eener’s Farm or Renee Bettendorf. Pay the whole works by June 1, 2012 or pay half the amount by June 1, 2012 and the other half by October 1, 2012.

Where will you pick up at: (River Market, Hampden Park, Fresh & Natural, Menomonie Market Food Co-op or Aveda in Blaine)

If you are a returning Eener’s Farm member don’t have to fill the rest of this out unless something has changed:

Your Address:________________________________________________________

Your Phone Number:_________________________________________

Your E-mail Address:_____________________________________


Risk Agreement: By signing up I understand that there is risk involved in farming and that I have agreed to share in this risk. Because of factors like weather and pests I understand that I may not get all the produce that Eener has planned on putting in my box. I also understand that I may get more than Eener planned on putting in my box in the event that some produce crops do really, really well.

No comments: